In the age of dating applications galore, love has become a real consumer product. Nothing is more pitiless than relational “capitalism”. Today, men and women have the choice! This parameter has completely changed the way to the behavior of each other. After a certain age, we want to find a partner who will accompany us along the rest of this uncertain process that is life. However, some people have the persistent feeling that the grass is always greener elsewhere. Five signs of the zodiac in particular. Discover which ones.
Some people are constantly choosing the wrong partner, while others are so afraid of ending up with the wrong person that they have trouble making a choice. But how do we choose the people we fall in love with?
Man is a social creature. We all need to be surrounded, understood and supported. Now, love is none other than the cornerstone of this human correlation. This feeling of growing intoxication that naturally guides us to the people who seem to correspond to us. Especially when we meet a loving person who matches our emotional needs, understand our moods and gives us strength to face all the obstacles of life.
Love and the law of attraction
Life is constantly putting people through our path, to teach us, make us grow, help us, betray us, love us or hurt us. We never meet anyone by chance, all the individuals who invite themselves into our life are there to bring us something.
However, to choose our partner we generally rely on selection criteria that are sometimes unconscious. This is called the law of attraction. The latter is divided into a series of laws:
- The law of familiarity: When we get closer to a person and spend a lot of time with them, we are more likely to develop affection for them.
- The law of physical attraction: Even when we share time with a person, if we find it repulsive, we will have trouble developing feelings towards it. Physical appearance plays a decisive role in the evolution of a relationship.
- The law of personality: Two personality traits usually make a person particularly attractive: his vivacity of mind and his ability to socialize.
- The law of proximity: It is difficult to build a lasting relationship with a partner geographically far from us. Proximity is therefore an essential parameter for forging a relationship.
- The Law of Similarity: We usually go to people who share the same interests as us. A totally opposite couple having less chances to last in time.
Although these selection parameters are done unconsciously, some people find it more difficult to find love. Because they are closed to this possibility, because they are afraid or simply because they can not make up their minds.
5 zodiac signs that can not make a choice
It is no surprise that we find the Gemini tops the list of this ranking. Sign of duality, the natives of Gemini are struggling to make a decision. Shared between their needs, their homework, their desires and their dreams, these people never really know what they want.
Although they have the reputation of being a sign of balance and harmony, the natives of Libra have a hard time choosing a partner. In fact, it is precisely because they are afraid of disrupting their stability that they can not get a new person into their lives.
Jovial and hyper sociable, Sagittarius generally bring the joy of living around them. Nevertheless, these free souls find it very difficult to engage in a long-term relationship. Fantastic and somewhat fickle, they will prefer transient and ephemeral relationships.
Hard workers, Capricorns usually know what they want when it comes to their career. Nevertheless, in terms of love, the natives of this sign have a lot of trouble making a decision. Out of the question for them to make concessions without being sure that the person is worthy of their sacrifices.